Let’s Make a Contract
Getting Through Unhappy Romantic Relationships
- Discover why you’re unhappy in your romantic relationship
- Gain a better understanding of why you stay in your unhappy romantic relationship
- Boost your chances of finally finding a fulfilling romance
See if this sounds familiar.
You begin a romantic relationship with so much hope and promise, thinking that this time is going to be different.
And for a while it is. You’re on top of the world.
But then things slowly start to devolve. At first it’s little annoyances, then you catch yourself getting in bad moods more often.
You start to fight, promises are broken and you begin to realize that you’re stuck in a never-ending cycle, wondering how things got so bad so fast.
Of course, this is just one possible scenario of countless types of relationship struggles.
If you’re in an unhappy romantic relationship, you are not alone.
About the Author
Dr. Ann Schiebert is a psychologist in the Emergency Department (ED) at the medical center of one of the country’s most respected major HMO’s. There, she evaluates for safety, determines types of treatments, assesses capacity and cognitive impairment, and provides feedback and support for families of patients in the ED. In addition, Dr. Schiebert also works in the medical center’s Chemical Dependency Department where she treats patients challenged by trauma, chemical dependency, codependency and dual diagnosis. Learn more »
Speaking & Consultation
Schedule Dr. Schiebert as a Keynote Speaker for your next convention, meeting or event. Ann is also available for consultations via telephone.
Hot Topics (Archives)
Every week Ann will spend the first part of each program addressing a timely topic. The subsequent program segments will be dedicated to providing listeners with alternative ways to consider the topic. She invites you to complete the Questions for Ann form and to send in your questions.
YOUR participation will make this program YOURS and that is its goal – to provide information and to help listeners create new ways of meeting relationship challenges. Almost everything has to do with relationships!
Dr. Ann’s Relationship Radio Show will be broadcast every Wednesday at 7 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and 9:00 a.m. Central.
- 09/04/19 Guest Jodi Montgomery
- 08/28/19 Guest Howard Barker
- 08/14/19 Guest Lori Vann
- 07/31/19 Guest Steve Sawyer
- 07/24/19 Guest Sarah Dickey
- 07/17/19 Guest Maria Vanegas, ESQ
- 07/10/19 Guest Toby Unterfranz, LPCC
- 07/03/19 Guest Sam Pond
- 06/26/19 Guest Dr. Courtenay Cummings
- 06/19/19 Guest Dr. Jessica Berstrom
- 06/12/19 Guest Leslie Finertie
- 06/05/19 Guest Don Apperson
- 05/29/19 Guest Regina McCarthy
- 05/22/19 Guest Michael Burke
- 05/15/19 Guest Hunter Marckwartz
- 05/08/19 Guest Dr. Tom Rohrer
- 05/01/19 Guest Paul Chastain
- 04/24/19 Guest Dr. William Birdsong
- 04/17/19 Guest Dr. Rick Labelle
- 04/10/19 Guest Lisa Amador
- 04/03/19 Guest Leigh Martin
- 03/20/19 Guest Sam Pond
- 03/13/19 Guest Janlee Marshall
- 03/06/19 Guest Paul Chastain
- 02/27/19 Guest Joanne Bongiarno
- 02/20/19 Guest Donna Seebo
- 02/13/19 Guest Karen Schroter
- 02/06/19 Guest Richard Gosse, the Dating Specialist
- 01/30/19 Tim Browne, Ph.D
- 01/23/19 Guest Rick Labelle, PsyD
- 01/16/19 Guest Casey Brodhead, PsyD
- 01/09/19 Guest Dr. John Arden
- 01/02/19 Guest Mark Lantsberger
- 12/26/18 Guest Andrew Brnzie
- 12/19/18 Guest Gail Kearns
- 12/12/18 Taking Care of Yourself During the Holidays
- 12/05/18 Hanukkah and Christmas – What’s Your “Get Through It” plan?
- 11/28/18 Holiday Shopping and The Budget
- 11/21/18 How to Address Thanksgiving Challenges
Events and Speaking Engagements
Keynote Speaker, Dr. Ann Schiebert
San Francisco Singles Convention
Westin St. Francis Hotel on Union Square
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
In her keynote Dr. Schiebert will identify the six primary ways to prevent unfulfilling relationships. She will also discuss red flags and deal breakers.
A must have for parents and providers!
This is an amazing guide on how to work with teens struggling with substance abuse. If you are a parent, you will easily learn how to set boundaries, provide structure, and better communicate with your teen. If you are a provider, this book will revolutionize your approach to how you treat substance abuse because the methods offered are uncomplicated, clear, and conscience. Don’t hesitate. This is a must have book!
— Susan Malboeuf
Exceptionally well written
Exceptionally well written, organized and presented, Let’s Make a Contract: Getting Through Unhappy Romantic Relationships is a thoroughly ‘real world practical’ compendium of insights, information, and encouragement, making it an ideal and unreservedly recommended read and an enduringly useful and welcome addition to personal and community library Self-Help/Self-Improvement collections.
—Midwest Book Review
It is Possible
Turn around your unhappy romantic relationship patterns.
It IS possible to find satisfying and sustaining love.