Ann Schiebert, PsyD
43 Quail Court, Ste. 207
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Family Re-structuring: A growth-oriented approach based on the belief that individuals and family members can join forces to move from a symptomatic base to wellness.
- Contracting: Based on Dr. Schiebert’s "Let’s Make a Contract" book series, Dr. Schiebert provides mentoring in making contracts with teens, adults and geriatric relatives.
- Addiction and Codependency
- Parent Coaching and Support
- Trauma treatment: Brain Spotting and Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Romantic Relationship therapy: Based on Dr. Schiebert’s "Let’s Make a Contract" book series.
- Treatment for Negative Self-Talk
- Work relationships
- Seeking Safety: Group education about trauma
|Individual Therapy Sessions||$200 per 50-minute hour|
|Group Therapy Sessions||$80 per person per 90-minute group session|
|Initial Family Evaluation Session||$290 per 90-minute session|
|Telephone Consultations||First 15 minutes: no charge
15 – 30 minutes: $100
30 minutes or more: $200
Reduced Fees – Reduced or sliding scale fee services are available on a limited basis.
Professional Consultation – $200 per 50-minute hour.
Dr. Schiebert is a well-known author, speaker and radio host. Speaking engagements, presentations, lectures and guest appearances range in price to be discussed and are dependent on travel time, preparation time and related expenses.
Dr. Schiebert is not affiliated with any insurance companies or employee benefit plans. You will be provided with a detailed billing statement for submission to your insurance provider.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
New clients are required to keep a valid credit card number on file. Please complete this Credit Card Agreement and provide your credit card at your initial visit.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed to others without written permission.
Exceptions to Confidentiality:
- Threats to harm someone else.
- Threats to harm one’s self.
- Reports about child abuse.
- Reports bout elder abuse or dependent adult abuse.
- Suspicion of child pornography. (CA Penal Code Sec 11165.1)
Therapy NEVER involves sex. See booklet about this in the reception area of the office.